See below for prices on Mixed Media, Graphite Pencil, Oil Paints, and Watercolour
For Chalk Pastels, Oil Pastels and Digital works please contact me.
Mixed Media Plain White Background (Mixed Media = including but not limited to, watercolours, coloured pencil, acrylic, inks…)
|MM||1 Subject||2 Subjects||3 Subjects||4 Subjects|
Mixed Media Non-detailed Background
|MM BG||1 Subject||2 Subjects||3 Subjects||4 Subjects|
Graphite Pencil White Background
|GP||1 Subject||2 Subjects||3 Subjects||4 Subjects|
Graphite Pencil Non-detailed Background
|GPBG||1 Subject||2 Subjects||3 Subjects||4 Subjects|
Oil Paints White Background
|OP||1 Subject||2 Subjects||3 Subjects||4 Subjects|
|OPBG||1 Subject||2 Subjects||3 Subjects||4 Subjects|
Watercolour White Background
|WP||1 Subject||2 Subjects||3 Subjects||4 Subjects|
|WPBG||1 Subject||2 Subjects||3 Subjects||4 Subjects|
What you will need to do:
1. Choose a reference photo.
Make sure your reference photo has good lighting, is well focused and is not blurry. Send the exact picture you would like used, no missing feet, tails or ears. If you would like a plain white background simply make sure nothing is covering the subject in any places. The better the reference photo the better your final artwork will be. Sending photos via whatsapp, facebook or social media lessens the quality of the image so I will ask you to send it via email to email@example.com in its original file size direct from either your camera roll or camera upload – no screen shots.
I understand it can be hard to find a photo if the subject has passed away, I work with my clients to choose the best of the photos they have. Don’t be afraid to ask me to go through these with you and I will do my best to accommodate.
2. Decide what size and medium you would like. I am happy to talk you through your options and what would work best with the reference photo you wish to use. If you need help visualizing the final outcome I can create rough mock ups for you.
3. Once you have established what you would like, we will confirm it in a written email agreement and 50% of payment is made upfront, with the other 50% upon completion. Certain transaction types will incur fees but these will be clearly listed.
4. I will send you photo updates through your chosen method of contact where possible.
5. Once the artwork and payment is completed you can either collect the artwork in person or pay to have it posted/ couriered. Artwork will always be sent insured and signed for to ensure you are covered.
6. Sit back and enjoy your new artwork!
When you purchase an artwork from Laura April Art you are agreeing that you are aware of artist copyright laws within the UK and/or the country to which you are having the artwork delivered to